Friday, July 13, 2007

msb-0174 I'm freakin thrilled

msb-0174 I'm freakin' thrilled

intro


---- "The American Holiday Song" by: "BELT" http://www.beltmusic.com/

Feedback comes first, so...

There is none from you.

Well no direct feedback. (Charles at MSBPodcast.com is the best way to tell me what you liked and/or what you didn't.)

I came across this next song and its so dreadfully cute that I'm keeping it. :-)

---- "Ham for the Holidays" by: "Lynn JULIAN aka CookieCutterGirl" http://www.cookiecuttergirl.com/

Feed Forward comes next, so...

This is "your" segment.

Say "your" piece on this segment.

Share with other MSers whatever "you" want to share.

Drop me an email: charles at MSBPodcast.com

---- "Lazy Rainy Holiday" by: "New Telepathic Friends" http://www.newtelepathicfriends.com/

Feed Me comes third, so...

Do you have a therapy, product, good or service that is of interest to MSers?

Consider advertising on this podcast.

Reminders on this segment only cost $0.03 per reminder per download of an episode. (A $30CPM targeted at MSers.)

It can/should lead to a full ad, in text, audio or video, which costs $3.00 per download.

That sounds expensive until you do the math and realize that if nobody downloads it it costs you nothing, unlike print, where you often can't even get an ad in to the specialized journals, or radio or TV where you'd just be wasting your money with the 0.0833% MSers rate of return. (That's about six times "below" the level of "statistical noise".)

But MSBPodcast is 100% in your market, and you only pay per download of your material.

No play, no pay.

Reach the MSers who would buy your therapy, product, good or service, with-out having to waste your advertising money on anyone who is "not" interested...

Send me an email at: charles (at) MSBPodcast.com

---- "Hallmark Holidays" by: "No Kiss for New Years" http://www.nokissfornewyears.com/

Main Topic: "I'm freaking thrilled"

My wife is off to "Peru" (where I've got some readers and/or listeners ... in Piura, Trujillo and Lima!)

I'm "bachelor-ing" it until the end of the month while she's off.

She might think that I'm roughing it over bowls of "mac-n-cheese"[ http://kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=contact_us&m=contact_us/faqview&faq_question_id=527&N ] (I have had those boxes of Kraft for weeks now. :-)

But I'm definitely not.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but sometimes, well lets just say that a guy wants some peace and quiet. "Absence maketh the heart grow fonder." :-)

I've got dinners planned at restaurants that I simply never get to because my wife "is" such a good cook.

But there are some places I just want to check out.

There's one place on 14th street that I heard about on "Colameco's food show" that I'm just drawn to: "Crispo" which looked like an absolutely fabulous place to grab a great Northern Italian meal.

I am also going out for dinner one time on the company's dime, so I'm going to enjoy that.

I am definitely "not" going to subsist on "Dr. Pepper" and "Kraft Dinner" or "dirty-water hot dogs", (they're a New York specialty that you can buy off most street vendors. [I was a lot younger, way back when, {and I was blessed with a cast-iron stomach and a galvanized coating on my col..., uh, intestines.}] :-)

---- "LUNAR HOLIDAY" by: "PAT ZELENKA" http://www.patzelenka.com/

Main Topic, part deux:

So here I am engaged in intense geekin' an' goofin' off (and mighty glad of it. :-)

Well, okay. I still have to keep the plants watered, the cat fed and the house clean. But I'd do that regardless. ;-)

---- "Death By Holiday" by: "The Vanished" http://www.thevanished.com/

Outro

No comments: