Friday, June 01, 2007

msb-0157 The FuMP, just for fun.

msb-0157 The FuMP, just for fun.

intro

----"Tom Smith - Tech Support For Dad" by: "The FuMP" http://www.thefump.com/

Feedback comes first, so...

This show is also distributed over the Podsafe Music Network (at msb.podshow.com ) and I have had a few hits coming from there.

I feel quite satisfied about that.

My commercial/economic model isn't affected by this in the least since my show makes reference to the actual sources I want to refer the audience to.

The more ways I have to reach an audience of MSers, the better for me (and hopefully for you too. When this takes off, we can "all" benefit from getting information we "need". :-)

I'm going to help "Herrad" and from "Homer" by putting their shows together in m4a format, with chapters, images and URLs blended into their MP3s.

I'll also be able to add links to their ad content that way so they can start running ads to MS related products and therapies.

---- "Tom Smith - EULA Dancing" by: "The FuMP" http://www.thefump.com/

Feed Forward comes next, so...

This is "your" segment.

Say "your" piece on this segment.

Share with other MSers what ever "you" want.

Drop me an email: charles (at) MSBPodcadst.com.

Oh, there is this quote I found while mucking through /. [http://hardware.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=237001&cid=19352707]

Its by Lawrence Kubie:
"The measure of health is flexibility, the freedom to learn from experience...to be influenced by reasonable arguments...and especially the freedom to cease when sated.

The essence of illness is the freezing of behavior into unalterable and insatiable patterns."
I guess, MS not withstanding, that I'm healthy.

Speaking of freezing things...

---- "Tom Smith - Hyperspace Cryogenic Insomnia Blues" by: "The FuMP" http://www.thefump.com/

Feed Me comes third, so...

The ads will all run at the "end" of a show and have their own m4a chapters with images and links to a full ad on my site or click-through to their own sites. (That will also be going through my site so that they can be properly tracked for any references I provide.)

You, my gentle MSers, shouldn't be bothered by any of this. You can opt to listen to these or turn off early (and possibly go back and find these later when "you" decide that you're interested.)

So...

Do you have a therapy, product, good or service that is of interest to MSers?

Consider advertising on this podcast.

Reminders on this segment only cost $0.03 per reminder per download of an episode. (A $30CPM targeted at MSers.)

It can/should lead to a full ad, in text, audio or video, which costs $3.00 per download.

That sounds expensive until you do the math and realize that if nobody downloads it it costs you nothing, unlike print, where you often can't even get an ad in to the specialized journals, or radio or TV where you'd just be wasting your money with the 0.0833% MSers rate of return. (That's about six times "below" the level of "statistical noise".)

But MSBPodcast is 100% in your market, and you only pay per download of your material.

No play, no pay.

Reach the MSers who would buy your therapy, product, good or service, with-out having to waste your advertising money on anyone who is "not" interested...

Send me an email at: charles (at) MSBPodcast.com

---- "Sudden Death - World Robot Domination" by: "The FuMP" http://www.thefump.com/

Main Topic: "The FuMP, just for fun."

Sometimes, I put together shows for my own amusement.

I like some stuff just because I need some fun, and I got a lot of giggles putting this show together.

This is partly because I'd go nuts sitting around trying not to feel miserable and partly because I find stuff that's funny.

I also find stuff that I want to scrape off of my shoe, (but you you're not subjected to those. :-)

Then again, there's a lot of stuff that gets into our email-boxes that really shouldn't ever get there.

---- "Tom Smith -The Most Trusted Man In Nigeria" by: "The FuMP" http://www.thefump.com/

Main Topic, part deux:

"The FuMP" is an acronym that stands for "The Funny Music Project".

From their bio on the PMN (Podsafe Music Network) I can tell you that's its:
"Rob Balder. Possible Oscar. Raymond and Scum. The Great Luke Ski. Tom Smith. Sudden Death. Carla Ulbrich. Worm Quartet. And some of their crazy friends. We are The FuMP -- The Funny Music Project. And we're redefining comedy music, twice a week!"
Comedy music, as opposed to musical comedy, which usually is neither musical nor comedic.

I like what these "Guys and Dolls" are doing (and I promise you that that was the last reference to a musical comedy that I will make...maybe... :-)

And what show about humor would be complete without a reference to the most essential(?) but most reviled group of individuals in existence.

---- "Lullaby for Lawyers" by: "Steve Newman & Friends" http://www.britishsongs.com/

Outro

No comments: